Emmanuel Baptist Church (emmanuelgravesend.org)
What personal information do we collect when you visit our site?
- We do not collect information from visitors to our site, or other details to help you with your experience.
How do we protect visitor information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for personal or private information like email addresses, or credit card numbers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
- We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
How does our site handle do not track signals?
- We honour that we do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
- It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioural tracking
Emmanuel Baptist Church
Windmill Street, Gravesend